First, the project overview:
In order to connect the 21304 working face to the high-extraction system, the coal- out (çŸ¸) system (21304 back to the belt and walk through the 21304 to the high-drainage track), the mine and the department leaders and the engineering research decision, the second team of the excavation work department 8# Coal 13 District 21304 working face is smooth (21304 working face to the high pumping system lane opening) for the bottom construction. In order to ensure the safety of construction, the following measures are formulated.
Second, construction content and technical requirements:
1. Construction content:
(1) Make a coal system (belt frame 38-48) on the belt side of the 21304 working surface (30304 working face to the high opening system roadway opening and closing 30 meters), the starting width is 2.4 meters, the bottom The average thickness is 0.8m. After the bottoming, ensure that the bottom plate is not less than 0.5m from the belt. The floor plan is shown in Figure 1.
(2) The belt frame 51-57 (a total of 18 meters) is graded to ensure the normal operation of the belt. The average thickness of the bottom is 0.6m.
Third, the construction process:
The bottom is operated by a small cannon, and the starting cycle is 3 meters. Each class can organize multiple shots.
Fourth, support technical requirements:
1. by using the belt to help prop cement anchor + hat + metal Jingwei net joint support.
After the bottoming, if the height of the roadway is greater than 4.5 meters, each gang and each row must be repaired with the anchor cable. The anchor cable is âˆ®21.6Ã—4500mm, and the pallet is made of 11# small channel steel with L=400mm.
When the bottom anchor is more than 800mm from the bottom plate after the bottom, it is necessary to make up a bolt.
The bolt spacing is 800mm. The anchor rod is made of âˆ®20Ã—2000mm, and the cement cap is used, and the spacing between the rows and the rows is 800mm.
The metal latitude and longitude mesh specification is: 1000Ã—5000mm. The center of the network is arranged along the center line of the roadway. The net and the net are lapped. The length of the lap joint is 100mm. The lap joints must be double-sided, and the network spacing is 200mm. Use 14# networking wire to fold into double strands. Three turns, tighten and flatten.
Support requirements: anchor anchoring force is 50kN, anchor torque is 120N.m, bolt exposed length from the nut to the anchor rod end is 10-40mm.
2. The masonry stone wall is used for maintenance on the side of the track.
In the 21304 working face, the position of the opening of the high pumping system lane is maintained by masonry wall steel (for future laying of the track). The wall thickness is 400mm and the foundation is 400mm. I-beam full shop 21304 goes to the high pumping system. See Figure 2 for a schematic diagram of the wall.
Fourth, external matters:
The second team of the excavation is responsible for the lifting and lowering of the lanes and belts of the section of the roadway.
V. Safety technical measures:
1. The construction team must strictly follow the designated location and content of the project.
2. During the construction process, the knockout top system must be strictly implemented before each process construction. The construction site must be equipped with manuscripts, crowbars and other long handles (length not less than 3m). Knitting the top is carried out by two experienced old workers, standing in a safe place with cover, one person handling the active endangered rock with a long handle tool, one person observing the roof and retreating, the observer should stand behind the side of the handler and Ensure that the road is unblocked. The top of the knocking help must be carried out in the outward direction from the top to the back, and other personnel are strictly prohibited from entering the processing range.
3. During the construction of the cannon, the team or the team leader should contact the Ministry of Transportation to stop the transportation of the track lane and the monkey car lane. After the completion of the construction, the team or the foreman will contact the Ministry of Transport to resume transportation. It is necessary to strictly implement the system of â€œno pedestrians, no driving, no pedestriansâ€.
4. Safety instructions for shooting:
(1) Drill the eye according to the position, direction, angle and depth of the blasthole specified in the blasting chart before drilling.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to drill holes and charge in parallel.
(3) Two people need to cooperate when drilling, one person is drilling, one person is eye-catching, and the person is not allowed to use the hand to help the drill pipe. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves, and the operation is not allowed to use too much force to prevent the top bend or the top drill pipe.
(4) Drilling in the underground strictly enforces the provisions of Articles 17-31 of the â€œOperation Proceduresâ€.
(5) The bottom cannon must be operated by a small cannon, more eye-opening, less charge, and the amount of drug per eye should not exceed one piece of medicine. The blasthole must be filled with the cannon. It is strictly forbidden to make a single eye-opening and separate filling; it is strictly forbidden to charge once and detonate.
(6) Before the shooting, it is necessary to cover and maintain the pipelines, electrical equipment and ventilation facilities within 10m before and after the construction site. They can only be released after passing the team or the foreman. When the outermost end is at the bottom, always pay attention to the bottom plate (with bottom wind bridge). If the bottom wind bridge is found under the bottom plate, the construction should be stopped immediately, and the dispatching department should dispatch it. It is strictly forbidden to dry and dry. It is strictly forbidden to construct damaged ventilation facilities in the team.
(7) The shooting system strictly enforces the system of â€œone shot and three inspectionsâ€, â€œthree interlocks for firingâ€, and â€œarming and evacuating peopleâ€.
One shot and three inspections: Before each charge, before and after the shot, the gunner must check the location of the shot and the gas concentration within 20m before and after the shot. When the gas concentration reaches or exceeds 0.4%, the charge must not be charged. Shooting. Fill in the shots and triples in a timely manner after each inspection.
"Three interlocks for firing", that is, every time the shooting operation in the underground, the "three-person chain firing system" must be strictly implemented, and the three-point chain of the gunners, the inspectors, and the production team leader (the foreman).
(8) When shooting, it is necessary to set a warning in each passage. The specific position is: 150m straight lane, 50m curved lane, and no less than 10m after turning, all personnel are evacuated to a safe place with shelter inside the police line. The position of the fire safety warning position should be marked with the target in the roadway. Two guards are set at each warning point. After the warning is set, one person stays guarded and the other returns to inform the gun.
(9) After blasting, wait for at least 40 minutes after the guns are blown away and the gas concentration meets the requirements. The construction team will go into the construction site by the team or the foreman, the gunner, and the inspector. Check the ventilation, gas, roof, support, refusal, residual explosion, etc. If there is any problem, it must be dealt with in time.
(10) The underground shotgun strictly enforces the provisions of Articles 315-342 of the â€œSafety Regulations for Coal Minesâ€.
When handling a refusal, the following rules must be observed:
A. Due to the refusal caused by poor connection, it can be re-wired and detonated.
B. In addition to the 0.3m from the blasthole, the new blasthole parallel to the blasthole is re-elected.
C. It is strictly forbidden to use the planer or remove the original placed explosive charge from the blasthole or pull out the electric detonator from the primer. It is strictly forbidden to continue to deepen the bottom of the blasthole with or without residual explosives; it is strictly forbidden to use the method of eye-catching to smear out the medicine; it is strictly forbidden to use the pressure wind to blow the blasthole.
D. After the explosion of the blasthole that has been rejected, the blaster must inspect the bombed coal and helium in detail and collect the unexploded electric detonator.
E. It is strictly forbidden to carry out work unrelated to the treatment of the explosion at the location before the explosion-proof treatment is completed.
5. Pay attention to the following matters when using wind and handcuffs:
(1) When using the wind and handcuffs, it is necessary to observe the position of the surrounding people, and the force should not be too strong to prevent injury to others.
(2) Carefully check whether the windshield parts are intact and complete, whether the air duct connection is qualified, and whether there is any air leakage. If there is a fault, it must be pulled to a safe place to stop the wind and then deal with the fault (the wind must be vented and pressure relieved after closing the damper) . It can be used after troubleshooting. Connect the duct with a regular U-card.
(3) When using the wind, hold the handle in one hand, hold the body in one hand, stand on the legs and stand steady, and focus on the pointed arms to push the body down and keep the body steady. When temporarily stopping, the air duct should be straightened out, and the wind should be placed in an appropriate place.
(4) After the wind is used, close the damper (discharge, pressure relief), unscrew the joint, and use the clean cotton yarn to block the wind into the air outlet. Remove the tip and pull it to the designated storage location.
6. Anchor construction technology and technical requirements:
(1) The specific installation method of the anchor bolt: use the bolt drill (wind coal drill) to anchor the bolt eye according to the specified spacing, angle and depth. After the drilling is completed, the eyebrows are cleaned by the eye blower. First, measure the hole depth and the straightness of the hole with the rod body. After meeting the specified requirements, insert the medicine roll into the hole, push the medicine rod with the anchor rod to push the medicine roll to the bottom of the hole, and then stir with the bolt drill (wind coal drill). The rod is pushed to the bottom of the hole. Stirring time is performed as specified in the instructions for use of the medicine roll and then tightened.
(2) Construction technical requirements
A. Use the ZMS60 type wind coal drill for the anchor. After you have a good eye, you can use up the coal dust. The operation requires three people to cooperate, one person to drill, one person to watch the eye, one person to observe the top plate, not allowed to use the hand to help the drill pipe, it is strictly prohibited to wear gloves, the operation is not allowed to use too much force, to prevent the top bend or the top break drill pipe injury people.
B. The depth of the anchor eye should match the length of the anchor. When the eye is drilled, the mark should be made on the drill pipe, and the length of the bolt except the exposed part should be strictly inspected.
C. When drilling the anchor, the drilled hole must be shot from the outside to the inside.
D. After drilling, it is forbidden to use the hand to help the drill pipe. It is strictly forbidden to operate with gloves. It is not allowed to use too much force during operation to prevent the top bend or the top drill pipe.
E. The anchor must be fastened with a pneumatic wrench.
F, the capping cap pressure net must be close to the lane gang.
G. The anchor is placed perpendicular to the contour of the roadway. The angle of the anchor should not be less than 80Â°. When the crack is encountered, the anchor should be perpendicular to the fracture surface.
H. Bolt support strictly enforces the provisions of Articles 119-133 of the Operation Rules for Tunneling
I. The anchor must be fastened with a pneumatic wrench (BK30 air trigger). Use the air trigger to operate in accordance with the following regulations:
1 Before using the air trigger, check whether the connecting screws of all parts of the body are firm, and whether the wrench sleeve and the nut to be screwed are matched. If there is no problem, fix the trigger sleeve with the special pin on the trigger shaft. Check if the amount of mechanical oil in the oil mister is sufficient. When there is no oil mist oil, 5 to 10 drops of 10# mechanical oil should be dropped into the air inlet before each use.
2 Connect the pipeline, open the pressure air valve, carry out the no-load test, the pressure handle and the variable direction handwheel are sensitive and reliable, and the speed, steering and sound can be used normally.
The 3 gas trigger should not be used as a stirrer.
(3) Observe the following rules when using pneumatic coal drill to stir and install anchors:
A. Before installing the intake pipe, the control handles of the rig must be closed.
B. It is not allowed to use the curved anchor. That is, the bolt should be inserted into the bolt hole separately and it should be able to rotate freely without clamping.
C. First push the anchoring agent into the hole of the anchor rod with the anchor rod, and put it into position, install the stirring sleeve, and start to use the drilling machine to stir and install the bolt. The speed of the drilling machine should be medium speed, and the propulsion time should be The mixing time specified by the anchoring process is basically in accordance.
D. Pay attention when mixing. Do not push it in place at once, then turn on the motor and rotate it.
E. It is strictly forbidden to hold the twist drill pipe when drilling the hole. The propulsive force should be even, and the force should not be too strong. The drill pipe should be pushed straight to keep the center drilling.
7. Wall and yoke steel:
(1) When building a wall, it must be clear to the bottom, hanging flat and vertical, to ensure that the wall is straight and the wall is filled tightly.
(2) The mortar should be full and even, and it can be used with the mix.
(3) The wall pressure is not less than 1/4 of the length of the stone. The vertical joints should be staggered. The horizontal joints should be horizontal and the arrangement must be neat. There should be no dry seams, quilting and seams.
(4) The overlap length between the I-beam and the sides of the wall is not less than 400mm.
8. The glove should be worn by the installer. Check if the tool is easy to use and the hoe is firm. It is strictly forbidden to lift or use too much force. The tool will see where it is, and the stone will be buckled into the belt.
9. After the construction is completed, the construction site must be cleaned up.
1. Other unmentioned points, strictly implement the "Safety Regulations for Coal Mines", "Electrical Operation Procedures for Coal Mines", "Operational Regulations for Jobs", "Handbook for Anchorage Support in Yangquan Mining Area", "Operation Procedures for Tunneling" of Group Companies, Relevant regulations such as the Regulations on the Management of Ventilation Gas.
Rapid prototyping is a group of techniques used to quickly fabricate a scale model of a physical part or assembly using three-dimensional computer
aided design (CAD) data. At Jin Te Rui Machine Co, we believe in providing an integrated range of product development solutions to help designers, engineers, and manufacturers to develop and evaluate new products quickly, economically and with less risk. Jin Te Rui`s success in delivering excellence over the years has been its rapid prototyping service. Employing proven rapid prototype technologies, we can take your concept or design and bring it to life in just days. You will receive professional advice about the service that best suits your needs, whether that`s a prototype to test form, fit and function, or as a starting point for any of our downstream manufacturing services.
Rapid Prototyping,Rapid Prototype,Fast Prototyping,Rapid Plastic Prototype
Chongqing Jin Te Rui Machine Co.,Ltd , https://www.cncjtr.com