1. More than 30 years experience in designing & manufacturing of rubber machines.
2. Jerry-build & inferior quality are never allowed.
3. Powerful technical team for customizedÂ service & professional oversea technical guide.
4. Strong processing capability for the most efficient machine delivery.Â
X(S)N-10X32 Rubber Kneader, Rubber Internal Mixer, Rubber Dispersion Mixer
Our rubber kneaders are primarily used for plasticating and mixing of natural rubber, synthetic rubber, regenerated rubber and plastic, and also for blending of various stocks of low viscosity.
This machine is mainly composed of machine base, based on the rack of bone support, installation of mixing mechanism, tilting mechanism, pressing device, the main transmission system, the cooling (heating) systems, pneumatic control system and electrical control systems.
1. Steel welded base and frame.
2. Mixing chamber isÂ plated with hard chrome on its internal walls.
3. The rotors are two edge shearing style and made of precision cast steel.Â
4. All gears are all made of 42chrome molybdenum (42 GrMo), with quenching and nitriding treatment.
5. Hardened surface gear speed reducerÂ & high transmission efficiency.
6. PLC control system.
7. Dust collection device is installed to avoid air pollution.
8. Thermal resistance inspect and control the mixing temperature.
9.Â Pneumatic control system used for controlling the pressurized ram up and down.
1. Durable machine body with sufficient raw material applied.
2. Reliable machine quality with superior accessories chosen.
3. Latest machine design
4. Less maintenance needed
5. Easy installation
6. Environment protection
7. High safety configuration
8. High automation
9. High efficient and superiorÂ mixing performance.
10. Low power consumption & labor saving.
11. Low noise & long service life.
|Total Volume of Mixing Chamber (L)||8||25||45||75||125||170||250||325||440|
|Working Volume of Mixing Chamber (L)||3||10||20||35||55||75||110||150||200|
|Rotating Speed ofÂ Rotors(Front/Rear)Â (r/min)||32/24.5||32/25||32/27||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5|
|Driving Motor Power (KW)||5.5||22||37||55||75||110||185||220||280|
|Tilting Motor Power (KW)||0.55||1.1||1.5||2.2||2.2||4.0||4.0||5.5||7.5|
|Pressure of Compressed Air (MPA)||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8|
|Pressure of Cooling Water (MPA)||0.2-0.4||0.2-0.4||0.2-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4|
|Consumption of Compressed Air (mÂ³/min)||â‰¥0.3||â‰¥0.5||â‰¥0.7||â‰¥0.9||â‰¥1.0||â‰¥1.0||â‰¥1.5||â‰¥2.0||â‰¥4.0|
|Pressure of Heating Steam Â Â Â Â (MPA)||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8|
|Overall Dimension (LÃ—WÃ—H) Â (mm)||2000x1000x2200||2640x1650x2350||2675x1650x2560||3200x1900x2950||3230x1927x2958||3325x2615x3105||4075x2712x3580||4250x2750x4106||4250x3400x4215|
2. The wires' connection from controlÂ box to operation box isÂ finishedÂ before delivery. The user only needs to connect the outside wire to the controlling box.
4. FoundationÂ drawings, detailed machine assembly drawings & parts drawing, user guideÂ and maintenance manualÂ Â will be supplied before theÂ delivery.Â
5. Custom clear documents required in destination port, such as B/L, commercial invoice, packing list, insurance policy, C/O will be supplied once upon the delivery.Â
6.Â Oversea technical support can be offeredÂ as per request.
Our Package & Delivery:
1.Â Delivery time of the rubber machines?Â
Normally it needs about 25 days to 3 months according to the ordered machines' size and quantity.
2.Â What does your factory do regarding quality control?
We have the most professional engineer team to design the correct machines at the beginning, equip with the most advanced processing device to process the machine parts during the production period and finally arrange the most experienced assembly workers to assemble and check the final machines to 100% guarantee the superior quality and stable performance of each machine.
3.Â How long isÂ your machines' warranty period?Â
The warranty period for our machines is one year from the day of normal working at the user plant.
4. Are you able to give installation and commissioning overseas? How long time will it take?
Yes, we can supply overseas service and technical support at the user plant with the charge of the required cost.
Small machines normally takes within 1~3 days.
Large machines normally takes about 30 days.
5. How can we go to your side for a factory visit?Â Â
We are located in Qingdao City, Shandong province, China. The nearest airport is Qingdao liuting airport.
Please advise us your time schedule in advance for us to pick up you at the airport.
Flat Top Tower Crane, also known as Topless Tower Crane, has the advantages of quick and easy assembly. Usually many Flat Top cranes have been used on construction projects or near airports where overhead clearance is frequently a concern. BQ models of flat top Tower Crane are 8T Flat Top Tower Crane GHP5517-8 and GHP6016-8; 10T Flat Top Tower Crane GHP6016-10, GHP6518-10 and GHP 6520-10;12T Flat Top Tower Crane GHP6520-12 and GHP7524-12; 16T Flat Top Tower Crane GHP7524-16,ect.
Flat Top Tower Crane
Flat Top Crane,Flat Top Tower Crane,Topless Tower Crane,10T Flat Top Tower Crane
SHEN YANG BAOQUAN BUSINESS CO., LTD , https://www.bq-cranes.com